2014年11月22日 星期六

The story of the Frenlish

The story of the Frenlish
Frenlish的故事:

Frenlish是「友善的英文」,也代表: 我是你的朋友,你懂我。
The Frenlish is the “Friendly English” and also means: I am your friend, you know me.

Frenlish故事的起头是这样子的…
The start of the story of the Frenlish is like this:

2014年中国的台湾退后了17年。
The China's Taiwan goes back 17 yreas.

很多人变穷了,少数人变的非常有钱。
Many Taiwan people became poor, and few people became very rich.

在一个夏末的上午,我在公园跟天父祷告。
A day of the end of the summer I did pray to the Heavenly Father at the park.

那时,我看见一栋三合一的美丽建筑物在美丽的河岸边…
That time I saw a beautiful building that is three in one beside the beautiful river.

它结合了工厂、公司和住家于一身。
It has the factory, company and home in one.

它有勤劳且强壮的工人、美丽且快乐的女职员、两辆全新的BMW轿车和货柜车。
There are the hard-working and strong workers, beauty and happy female workers, two new BMW cars and a container car.

不用说,老板很有钱,可是我不知道他在卖什么。
No doubt, the boss very rich, but I do not know what he sells. 

但是我看见,那栋建筑物写满了英文…
But I did see al(before you know the Frenlish do not say it is wrong) the building marked the English…

我突然有一个简单而重要的灵感…
Sudenly I got a simple and important idea…

多数的台湾人没有钱,所以我赚不到台湾钱。
The most Taiwan people have not money, so I can not make money from Taiwan.

钱在大陆、中东、欧洲和美国。
The most money is at the Mainland, Midle east, Europe and American.

所以我要赚他们的钱。
So I make money from them.

但是我可以卖什么宝贝给他们呢?
But what treajue(treasure) can I sell to them?

….

那就是我的文化,这是一个「文化经济」的时代…
That is my culcher(culture), the is the “Culcher Ecanermy”(Economy)… 

我不自大,我的文化不代表中国文化。
I am not a self-big, my culcher can not in the name of the China Culcher.

我的文化只是中国文化大河的一滴小水滴。
My culcher just is a drop water in the great Chinese Culcher river.

今天,我创造了Frenlish.
Today I have been creating the Frenlish.

为了英语系的人民和非英语系的人民。
For the English speakers and for the not-English speakers.

所有的人只要学了六个月的Frenlish,
Anyone who just learn the Frenlish for 6 months, 

你的Frenlish将告诉全世界的人: 我是你的朋友,你懂我。
Your Frenlish will tel(tell) al(all) the world: I am your friend, you know me. 

The more about the Frenlish: 更多关于Frenlish:
http://chin2050.blogspot.tw/2014/11/the-second-official-language-in-kingdom.html

秦續堅
Chin Dabid. 2014.11.22(after the Holy Day圣日过后)




沒有留言:

張貼留言

Thank you, I will answer you as soon as possible.